Our latest news
- E-Learning: Treatment Sequencing in Advanced Digestive NET As a result of the success of the Experts Knowledge Share meeting during ESMO 2019, NET CONNECT has transformed the educational programme into an interactive e-learning.
- LYMPHOMA CONNECT Experts Knowledge Share ASH 2019 Prof. Simon Rule led an interesting discussion on the topic 'Chemotherapy-free treatment approaches in lymphoma' during a recent LYMPHOMA CONNECT Experts Knowledge Share, where Prof. Stefano Luminari and Dr. Loretta J. Nastoupil presented the European and US perspectives on this topic. Watch the video and download the slides to find out more.
- E-Learning: Treatment sequencing for mCRPC patients within the changing landscape of mHSPC As a result of the success of the Experts Knowledge Share meeting during ESMO 2019, GU CONNECT has turned the educational programme into an interactive e-learning. Watch the video and then take the e-learning for your CME credit.
- Treatment sequencing in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) Dr. Roberto Iacovelli brings to you his interpretation of the data when deciding upon the best approach to treatment sequencing in mRCC.
Event 1: Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, January 2020
The post Event 1: Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, January 2020 appeared first on PE CONNECT.
- LYMPHOMA CONNECT Update from ASH 2019 LYMPHOMA CONNECT has summarised the highlights of the recent ASH 2019 meeting for you.
- HCC CONNECT e-learning with important new data on treatment sequencing in advanced HCC HCC CONNECT eLearning with important new data on treatment sequencing in advanced HCC
- The SHARE Communication Framework for mCRPC SHARE provides a simple 5-step approach aimed at improving outcomes through engaging patients with metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) in their own treatment decision. Educational videos will help you quickly apply the SHARE Communication Framework and move towards even better patient conversations.
Review of the BEACON Study
Prof. Armin Gerger provides and review of the BEACON Study.
- NTRK gene fusions, TRK inhibitors and testing approaches BluePrint NTRK CONNECT identified NTRK Gene Fusions on the ESMO OncologyPro portal as a practical guide on how to test for NTRK gene fusions and treat with TRK inhibitors.